We offer to order for the next season - 2021, bare roots of various perennials. They are cheaper than container plants because you do not pay for containers, for potting or for their care throughout the season.

Ordering, delivery and payment procedures.

Bare roots are sent to order. Please order them separately from container plants. Bare roots can be ordered until 30.11.2020. After that, we will not accept new orders. 70% prepayment must be made by 15.12.2020. The remaining 30% will be paid before receiving the goods. We will ensure the delivery of goods by coordinating the time and method of delivery with the customer. Bare roots will be available in late March and early April 2021.